This Green Week, what Green Goals can you set yourself to support a more sustainable future?
Here are our top 10 Green Goals this Green Week:
- Enjoy a plant-only diet for a week (or longer!)
- Say no to single use plastics – how long can you go #zeroplastic?
- Calculate your Carbon Footprint WWF Carbon Footprint Calculator
- Take local holidays – pledge to reduce your flights and travel sustainably
- Walk or cycle wherever you can: keeps you healthy and your carbon footprint low
- Register any journeys you make by car on liftshare.com to share with others
- If plant-only is a pledge too far, show your support for #MeatFreeMonday instead!
- Buy local food and products where you can
- Support the circular economy by buying second hand and making sure you Reduce, Reuse and Recycle!
- Support the UN Sustainable Development Goals using these Good Life Goals: http://www.goodlifegoals.org/
Share your Green Goals with us, we’d love to hear them! Post your goals online using #GreenGoals and #GreenWeek2020 (tag @WarwickUniSust and @CovUniSust if you can).
Coventry University Staff & Students can win a reusable bamboo coffee cup! Post as above or if you’re not on social media you can email us your pledges at email@example.com.
Did You Know: Bringing your own cup to Coventry on-campus outlets will also earn you 20p off your hot drink, and prevent needless plastic use.