This Green Week, what Green Goals can you set yourself to support a more sustainable future?
Here are our top Green Goals this Green Week:
- Enjoy a plant-only diet for a week (or longer!)
- Say no to single use plastics – how long can you go #zeroplastic?
- Calculate your Carbon Footprint WWF Carbon Footprint Calculator
- Walk or cycle wherever you can: keeps you healthy and your carbon footprint low
- If plant-only is a pledge too far, show your support for #MeatFreeMonday instead!
- Buy local food and products where you can
- Support the circular economy by buying second hand and making sure you Reduce, Reuse and Recycle!
- Support the UN Sustainable Development Goals using these Good Life Goals: http://www.goodlifegoals.org/
Alternatively share your #GreenGoal #GreenWeekPledge with us here we’d love to hear them!
Don’t forget to shout about your goals online too using #GreenGoals #WeAreGreen #GreenWeek (tag @WarwickUniSust and @CovUniSust if you can).
Did You Know: Bringing your own cup to Coventry on-campus outlets will also earn you 20p off your hot drink, and prevent needless plastic use.